I provide birth support and labor massage for families up to 30 miles away. I am happy to attend hospital planned births or home births when you have also hired a Midwife.
Birth Support (also called Doula care or Doula support) includes:
- free initial consultation
- 2 Prenatal visits to your home where we will discuss your vision for your birth, how you best handle stress and pain, your understanding of the birthing process, comfort measures and birthing positions, your general health and gives us time to get comfortable with one another and allows me to discover how I can best be of help to you in your childbirth journey.
- Unlimited phone calls and email support during your pregnancy
- 24/7 phone support 2 weeks before your due date
- Uninturrupted presence during your active labor until about 2 hours after you baby is born
- 1 Postpartum visit in your home 3-10 days after your birth.
- Discounted massages during your pregnancy and immediate postpartum period (first 3 months).
- Discounted private Comfort Touch classes and Classes for new Parents
- GIFT CARD AVAILABLE