Hi, I'm Christine. Thank you for visiting my website.
My practice is focused on providing therapeutic massage and spa services especially designed for women of all ages with the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
My path to becoming a Massage Therapist started after three years of helping women as a Professional Birth Doula. I wanted to have additional hands-on skills in assisting women in what for many is a painful and stress filled event – childbirth!
As a Massage Therapist since 2008, and a Professional Doula since 2004, I have learned a great deal about how the human body responds to emotional and physical stress, pain and injury. Using my knowledge about the changes women experience both physically and psychologically during pregnancy and beyond I provide specific treatments to address many of those challenges.
I seek to educate and support my clients achieve a higher level of wellness at every age and stage of life. My goal is to assist you to heal, relax and restore through massage. I strive to provide level of care that honors each client. I do everything I can to exceed your expectations. With a variety of services to choose from, I am sure you'll find what you need. Look around my website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me.
My mission is to inspire strength and beauty and to contribute to health and wellbing by providing the best care to every woman through integrated massage therapy, education and select spa services.
Education & Training
* Bachelors of Science from the Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1986. Major: Therapeutic Recreation
* Licensed Massage Therapist since 2008 (Academy for Massage Therapy Training, San Antonio, Texas)
* Professional Member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
* Certified Prenatal Massage Therapist and Certified Infant Massage Instructor (Institute of Somatic Therapy)
* Certified Professional Birth Doula actively supporting and assisting women with childbirth since 2004. I've attended over 130 births. (ToLabor)
* Postpartum Doula (DONA, BirthBlessings)